Saturday 7 December 2013

Still Livid



They’re still chopping trees down because of the whim of some insane dictator. How can a tree hater make it to the top? That hater has infiltrated the Trust. And still they trust. Maybe that person is phobic of our entish friends, maybe a branch fell on their head when they were a baby. Now the same imbecilic people in charge are attempting to rob us of our park. It seems our rulers are unfashionably unenvironmental. Nature is your enemy. It is uncontrollable, unpredictable and far more beautiful than you, little lab rat, will ever be. But hey, we need a new leisure centre and hey, we need to get rid of every tree that isn’t indigenous. They are trying to rip the soul out of the city.  

And another thing that makes me angry. Cleaning. Hoovering. This fills me with fury, with a loathing at the world, at the house, at existence. Maybe we should shave the dog. Maybe next time we’ll get one of those really ugly bald dogs.


This day must improve, but as soon as I write that I remember that I forgot what came before. This day had a great start, before my happiness was hoovered away. At 9.00 this morning I was dancing around a badminton court. Niaing, jumping, punching, freedancing with a fantastic abandon. What joy!


9.00 – 10.00: so happy

10.00 – 12.00: so angry

12.00 onwards: so so. I’ll aim for philosophical.

Nia:



Hoovering Theme Tune:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I'll get back to you soon