Friday 2 September 2016

Flash: Flight Risk



I don’t have any answers. They told me lots of stories but at the time I wasn’t really listening. I thought they were terrorists; they never mentioned a cause to me though. I think they were trying to educate me in their ways with all the story-telling. I was more interested in getting enough food to survive. They themselves didn’t seem to need much sustenance. Although I wasn’t concentrating on their fairy-tales it all seems so clear now. We weren’t on different sides, we were different species. That explains all the surgery too. This is why they operated on my ears. They weren’t disfiguring me; they wanted to make me like them.
   It doesn't feel like I’ve escaped. I'm actually more trapped now. I haven’t let anyone undress me yet, I don’t want the police to see my wings. I might need to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I'll get back to you soon