Thursday 30 April 2015

Flash: Girl Next Door


‘Hello Tansy.’
‘George! George! Georgo!’
‘Shh.’
‘Georgo! I’m playing marbles. Do you want a game?’
‘I’m on my way to work, I can’t really stop.’
‘Go on George; one game?’
‘Well…’
‘Go on, it’s fun. You can be this blue clearsy. He is a prince and he’s trapped in this daisy patch. I’m going to be the giant ord. She is a magician and she’s going to rescue you.’
‘I thought with marbles you just tried to hit each other.’
‘No George, that’s naughty. Don’t hit me or I’ll make you sit on the naughty step.’
‘Oh, sorry.’
‘So you be the prince and I’ll be the magician.’
‘What are you giggling at, Tansy?’
‘This is what it will be like when we get married.’
‘Oh no Tansy, not that again.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I'll get back to you soon