Sunday 20 October 2013

Bad Bear x 8



‘It’s Octo-Bear,’ I cheerful announce, ‘a bear with eight legs!’ And then I remember my dream with the evil teddy bear that kept growing legs. I tried chopping them off but he just made more. He was full of malice and menace and he looked like this:
 

Later my eyes slide through channels, looking for something to settle on when I see a Channel 5 documentary, ‘The Eight Legged Boy’. I do not stop to watch but I do wonder. I hope they help him, or he is happy with his many legs. I cannot possibly watch those docu-voyeur-mentaries with their tabloid titles. Do the subjects see some money or get some good from the experience? 


 
Even later I see a spider playing dead, pretending to be a raisin and I realise that I never saw my many-legged teddy bear walk. 
Would it walk like this?

 or like this?
Happy Octo-Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting, I'll get back to you soon